Sweet Coconut Balls
Duration: 30 minutes
- 1 tbsp. ghee
- 200 grams desiccated coconut
- 1 cup milk
- 1 cup sugar
- In a frying pan, add a dollop of ghee on low flame. Once its melted add desiccated coconut to the pan. Mix and cook for about 2 to 3 minutes.
- Pour milk in the milk. Mix it with the coconut. Let it cook till milk is completely absorbed.
- Now add sugar. Cook until the mixture starts to clump together and becomes non-sticky. Set aside to cool down
- Once the mixture is cooled down, start making small balls with your hand.
- Roll the balls in desiccated coconut and serve!
- Fahad Shariff