Duration: 60 minutes
- 2 cups rice
- 2 tbsps. oil
- 1 large sized capsicum (chopped)
- 1 cup frozen corns
- ¾ cup green peas
- 1 ½ cups kidney beans (boiled)
- 1 tbsp. chili flakes
- 1 ½ tsp. cumin powder
- 1 tbsp. oregano
- 1 tsp. crushed black pepper
- 2 cups vegetable stock
- 1 ½ cups tomato puree
- 1 tbsp. lemon juice
- 6-7 sprigs of fresh coriander (chopped)
- In a pan, heat some oil. Add in rice and let it cook.
- Add in capsicum, corn, green peas and kidney beans. Mix well and cook for a few minutes.
- Now add chili flakes, salt, cumin powder, oregano and crushed black pepper. Mix well.
- Add in vegetable stock, tomato puree, lemon juice and coriander. Mix and let it cook. Cover the pan with lid and cook until the water dries up.
- Fahad Shariff