White Sauce Penne Pasta
Duration: 60 minutes
- 4 tbsps. butter
- 2 tbsps. flour
- 300 ml milk
- 1 tbsp. oil
- 1 tsp. garlic
- 1/3 cup onion (sliced)
- ½ tsp. red pepper
- 1 bell pepper (diced)
- 1 carrot (diced)
- 50 gm corn
- 200 grams penne pasta (boiled)
- 50-75 grams processed cheese (shredded)
- 1 tsp. black pepper
- 1 tbsp. oregano
- In a pan, melt butter and add flour to it. Cook on medium low flame until the color changes. Add milk and keep stirring until thick saucy consistency is obtained. Keep the white sauce aside.
- Take another pan with some oil. Add in garlic and sauté for a minute. Add in onion and salt. Cook for a few minutes. Now add red pepper and cook until onion changes its color slightly.
- Add bell pepper and carrots. Mix well. Cook until the veggies are slightly soft. Add in corn. Mix again.
- Pour white sauce in the pan. Mix everything together.
- Add pre-boiled penne pasta to the pan. Sprinkle processed cheese on top.
- Sprinkle black pepper and oregano. Mix well.
- Serve and enjoy white sauce penne pasta.
- Fahad Shariff