Duration: 80 minutes
- 3 cups flour
- 2 tsps. salt
- 1 tbsp. sugar
- 3 tbsps. milk powder
- 3 tbsps. yogurt
- ¼ cup oil
- 1 tbsp. instant yeast (mixed with some water)
- ½ cup water
- 2 tbsps. zaatar
- Cheese (shredded)
- 2 tsps. olive oil
- In a mixing bowl, add flour, salt, sugar, yogurt and milk powder. Keep aside
- Now in a small bowl add instant yeast. Pour some water in it and make a smooth paste watery paste.
- Add the yeast paste in the mixing bowl.
- Pour water in the bowl and mix everything together to make dough. Leave it for 45 minutes.
- For the filling, take a separate small bowl with zaatar and add a few drops of olive oil. Mix well. Keep it aside.
- Now flatten the dough to make bread. Add zaatar on half side of the bread and spread cheese on the remaining half.
- Now place the bread flat in a pan on low flame until it turns golden brown. Fold the bread in half and bake for about 10 minutes.
- Serve the bread hot.
- Fahad Shariff