Christmas Breakfast Sausage
Duration: 6-8 minutes
- 1 pound ground beef sausage
- 4 eggs (beaten)
- 1/2 tsp. salt
- 1 tsp. mustard powder
- 2 cups milk
- 6 bread slices (toasted, cubed)
- 8 ounces cheddar cheese (shredded)
- In a pan, add some oil and ground. Fry on medium to high flame until tender
- Now in a mixing bowl, add eggs and whisk well. Add salt, mustard powder, milk and whisk again lightly.
- Add in cooked ground beef sausage in the mixture and mix again. Now add bread and shredded cheddar cheese in the mixture. Mix everything together with a wooden spoon.
- Pour the mixture on a baking tray. Cover with a plastic wrap and refrigerate for about 8 hours or overnight
- Preheat the oven to 350 degrees Fahrenheit or 175 degrees Celsius
- Take the chilled mixture out of the refrigerator. Remove the plastic wrap and cover the dish with aluminum foil
- Bake for about 45 to 60 minutes
- Now, remove the foil and reduce the temperature to 325 degrees Fahrenheit or 165 degrees Celsius
- Serve hot and enjoy!
- Fahad Shariff