Duration: 30 minutes
- 1 cup water
- 1 tsp. salt
- 3 potatoes (medium sized, cubed)
- 2 tbsps. garlic (minced)
- 2 tbsps. olive oil
- 1 ½ tsp. red chili paste
- Coriander leaves
- ½ cup lemon juice
- In a medium sized pan, add some water, potatoes and salt. Mix, cover the lid and boil for about 10 minutes.
- Once done, dry the boiled potatoes.
- Now prepare to deep fry the potatoes. Heat oil in a pan and add in dried potatoes. Let them fry until golden in color
- In a separate pan, add some olive oil and sauté garlic with red chili paste for a few minutes. Add in coriander leaves and lemon juice. Let it cook on medium flame with constant stirring for about 2 to 3 minutes.
- Now add fried potato cubes in the pan. Let it cook for a few minutes.
- Garnish with coriander leaves and serve.
- Fahad Shariff