Creme Brulee - Luminarc Smart Cuisine
Ready in: 85 mins| Serving: 4
- Dried apricots
- 6 eggs yogurt
- 1 tsp. vanilla extract
- 8 tbsps. sugar
- 1 cup hot whipping cream
- Place 3 small cups in a dish and fill ¼ of them with dried apricots
- In a separate medium sized bowl, add egg yolks, vanilla extract, sugar and mix well.
- Pour whipped cream, mix well. Add in more cream and whisk.
- Add the cream mixture in the small bowls. Add water in the tray and place it in the oven
- Preheat the oven to 150 degrees. Place the tray in the oven and bake for 30 minutes. Remove the cups from water and let them cool. Place them in the refrigerator
- Sprinkle sugar on top and melt it with a mini blow torch. Continue until the sugar caramelizes
- Serve and enjoy!
- Fahad Shariff