Duration: 40 minutes
- 3 ¾ cups all-purpose flour
- 1 tsp. baking soda
- ½ tsp. salt
- 1 cup margarine (softened)
- 1 ½ cup white sugar
- 2 eggs
- 2 tsps. vanilla extract
- In a mixing bowl, sift all-purpose flour, salt and baking soda, Mix everything together. Set aside.
- In another bowl, add margarine, white sugar, eggs, and vanilla extract. Whisk after adding each ingredient.
- Now add the sifted flour and baking soda in the mixture. Mix everything well till a doughy consistency is obtained.
- Cover the dough with a plastic wrap. Refrigerate for 2 hours.
- Flatten the dough and cut out cookies with your favorite Christmas cookie cutter. Decorate them as per your liking (optional).
- Pre-hear the oven to 400 degrees Fahrenheit or 200 degrees Celsius.
- Line the baking tray with parchment paper. Place the cookies on the tray. Bake for 6 to 8 minutes till the edges are barely brown.
- Fahad Shariff