Maple Fish Recipe - Luminarc Altesse Blue
Duration: 60 minutes
- ¼ cup maple syrup
- 1/8 tsp. black pepper (ground)
- ¼ tsp. salt
- 1 clove garlic (minced)
- 2 tbsps. soy sauce
- 2 pieces salmon fish
- In a mixing bowl, add maple syrup, black pepper, salt, garlic and soy sauce. Mix everything together.
- Place the salmon in a shallow baking dish.
- Pour the maple syrup marinade on top. Make sure to coat both side of the fish. Now cover the dish with a plastic wrap and place the fish in the refrigerator to marinate for at least 30 minutes.
- Preheat the oven to 400 degrees Fahrenheit or 200 degrees Celsius.
Place the fish in the oven to bake until it’s fully cooked
- Fahad Shariff