Trifle Cake - Luminarc
Duration: 40 minutes
- 1 cup sugar
- 1 liter milk
- 6 tbsps. custard (with ½ cup milk)
- ½ cup banana (chopped)
- ½ cup apple (chopped)
- ½ cup mango (chopped)
- ½ cup grapes
- 3 medium slices of cake
- 3 colored jellies
- In a pan, add milk and ½ cup sugar. Whisk the ingredients well over medium low flame.
- Add custard in a small bowl and mix it with ½ cup milk. Add the custard to the mixing bowl.
- Cook for a few minutes with continuous whisking. Set aside.
- In a separate bowl, add apples, grapes, banana, mango and ½ cup sugar. Mix all the fruits with sugar.
- Now line a tray with cake slices. Layer each slice with a jelly (each with different color).
- Layer with prepared custard. Now add a layer of fruits. Cover the whole dish with the remaining custard.
- Decorate with jelly and chocolate beans.
- Fahad Shariff